giovedì 22 gennaio 2015
OMG! I'm very excited to announce you that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the cutie Hannah from Pull yourself Together so thank you so so much dear!
What is the Liebster Award? It's a way to discover and support new blogs and it's a great way to know new amazing people!
Rules for the Liebster Award are:
1) Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.
4) Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5) Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Hanna has created a list of questions to answer, so let's started!:
1) Why did you set up your blog?
I set up my blog because I have a great passion for fashion since I was a kid. I remeber that I wanted to try my mother's shoes and clothes at any costs . Then I started to give fashion advices to all my friends, they tell me that I have a great sense of style so I've thought: "Hmm I think that I can open a fashion blog!" and this is the beginning.
2)What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is pasta! I know that it can get me fat but I really love it and I can eat it all the times!
3) What three items would you take with you to a desert island?
Hmm, great question! I think that I take with me a pen and a diary to write all my emotions day by day so that one day I can read it again and feel again that feelings and the third thing (if it's possible) is my phone because I'm a social network addicted! :p
4) Who was the last person you received a text from, and what did it say?
The last person who sent me a text is my boyfriend that send me this message: " G morning my love, I've just started my work day. I'll call you asap! Love U xoxo!"
5) If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?
If I could change a thing in the world I would stop all the wars so that in this way all the people could have a great future!
6) What is the best thing someone in your family has ever taught you?
I love my family, they teach me a lot of things everyday but the most important is the determination. My dad has taught me to never give up and I try to remember it every moment of my life!
7) What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?
I think that the most spontaneus thing I've ever done is when I've found a little bird with a broken wing, I took him at home where my mum and I helped him and after 10 days he restarted to fly.
8) Do you know all the words to any songs/movies/TV shows?
Oh yeah, I know all the words of my favourite song "My happy ending" by Avril Lavigne. I sing it continously! And I know all the words of my favourite film "Twilight".
9) What are you most afraid of?
I'm afraid of bees, I know that it is stupid but they really scared me!
10) What would your friends say is the most annoying thing about you?
They say that I speak a lot about fashion, new must have etc... but it's my passion, sorry guys!
11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hmm it's difficult to say because I live day by day but I think that I'll live in London and I'll be an important fashion blogger like Chiara Ferragni ( my icon). Who knows?
My questions for the nominated blogger are:
1) Why have you open a blog?
2) What are your passions?
3) What is your fashion icon from which you take inspiration?
4) What make you sad?
5) What is your favourite song?
6) In what city do you want to live?
7) Have you got tattoos or piercings?
8) What is the most important person in your life?
9) What is your favourite fashion item?
10) What is your favourite blogger?
11) What is your biggest dream?
I would like to nominate:
- Every Day Fashion on a Budget
- Xo Aubrie
- Fashion mommy
- Ellie Misner
- Laura Cristea
- The Queens Also Fart
- El Rincòn Di Ree
- The Rose Strawberry
- Comme Des Voguedown
- Life By Esmee
- Grozio Do Zetau
I look forward to reading all of your answear!
Have a good day darlings! xoxo